so...I didn't know you were going to Germany. I had to find out from Justin, and now your blog. I thought we were closer than that (insert goofy smile and typical yancy laugh here.)
That's cool that you and the fam are going to Germany. I've never been to Europe. You're going to have a blast! Say hi to the motherland for me. (well, technically i think the motherland for me is Switzerland, but it's the German speaking part of Switzerland so that's close enough.)
I didn't know you were going either! It's pretty sweet. There's a lot of bronze. I recommend a nice stroll through Tiergarten (if you're going to be in Berlin).
so...I didn't know you were going to Germany. I had to find out from Justin, and now your blog. I thought we were closer than that (insert goofy smile and typical yancy laugh here.)
ReplyDeleteThat's cool that you and the fam are going to Germany. I've never been to Europe. You're going to have a blast! Say hi to the motherland for me. (well, technically i think the motherland for me is Switzerland, but it's the German speaking part of Switzerland so that's close enough.)
I didn't know you were going either! It's pretty sweet. There's a lot of bronze. I recommend a nice stroll through Tiergarten (if you're going to be in Berlin).
ReplyDelete