thank you for outing yourself. totally flattered. and i can't remember if we've ever met, but i know i know you, through hannah i think? anyway, it's always nice to find someone who can appreciate american idol season 7, so thanks!
Way to go team! I'm still proud of our creativity! Becca you make firefighting look hot in the attractive way. The only other hot firefighters I remember seeing in my life was a poster of 98 Degrees way back in the day.
thank you for outing yourself. totally flattered. and i can't remember if we've ever met, but i know i know you, through hannah i think? anyway, it's always nice to find someone who can appreciate american idol season 7, so thanks!
ReplyDeleteWay to go team! I'm still proud of our creativity! Becca you make firefighting look hot in the attractive way. The only other hot firefighters I remember seeing in my life was a poster of 98 Degrees way back in the day.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete