Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the only thing wrong with this series

Felicity's parents.

I have feelings of anger every time they are on the screen.
I fast forward through almost every scene they're in.

Other than that, it's the best show ever,
and I don't know why it took me so many years before I watched it.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVED this show. Do you have all the seasons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister owns all four seasons. i've watched them many times. robbie won't though so it's kind of sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I loved this show in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Atta GIRL! Watching Felicity will make you want to make life changes. I think it's the music. Also, be prepared to start narrating your life as you walk down the street. And also, be prepared to be torn over Ben and Noel. 5 years later, I still haven't chosen one or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm glad you finally found it!! it's my fav too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, why haven't we discussed this sooner?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Felicity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are absolutely correct.

    They make me fume.

    FUME, I tell you.

    Other than that?

    Perfection.

    [Thanks for reminding me - I need to start watching this show. Again. From the beginning.]

    ReplyDelete
  8. i also hate the molly/psycho boyfriend thing. so unnecessary. as we speak i'm watching ben and felicity break into the pool...

    i <3 ben

    ReplyDelete

comments are fun.