I am restless.
Restless. Restless.
This consistently happens on days when I get all of my projects at work done by early afternoon.
I wish companies judged by productivity rather than hours worked. If that were the case I would never be at work until five-thirty.
A couple weeks ago someone described me to someone else as a creative soul. I'd never put those words together before, but I liked it, and now I use the phrase all the time.
Female creative soul seeking male made of same.
dude. for real. why does EVERYONE have to work eight hours, when i can get my stuff done in half the time it takes other people? not fair.
ReplyDeleteBecca, be glad you had NYC as your excuse. That said, it wasn't horrible. There just weren't very many people there and most of the people I had wanted to see weren't there. It still is always a good laugh.
ReplyDelete